Microsoft Viva Workflow
Automation & Development
Do you want to improve your business efficiency and productivity? Are you looking for away to automate tedious and time-consuming tasks? If so, then you should be looking into Microsoft Power Automates workflows. Workflows are a wonderful way to streamline your business processes and make them more efficient.
What Is Power Automate Workflow?
A Power Automate workflow is an automated, repeatable process that an event or action can trigger. For example, you could create a workflow that automatically sends an email to a customer when their order ships. Workflows can be complex or straightforward, and they can be created using various tools and through Power Automate Development Services.
Why Use Workflows In Your Business?
There are many reasons why you should consider using workflows in your business. Here are the reasons why:
How Can You
Use Workflows In Your Business?
There are many ways that you can use workflows in your business. Here are examples:
- You could create a workflow that automatically sends an email to a customer when their order ships.
- You could create a workflow that automatically creates a task for a customer service representative when a customer calls with a problem.
- You could create a workflow that automatically adds new customers to your mailing list.
- You could create a workflow that automatically sends a thank-you note to customers who make a purchase.
- You could create a workflow that automatically generates a report of your sales figures each week.
These are just examples – the possibilities are endless! If you can think of a task that you perform regularly, chances are there is a way to automate it using Microsoft Power Automate’s workflows.
Workflows can save you time, improve your efficiency, help you to avoid errors, and scale your business. If you are not already using workflows in your business, we encourage you to try them and seek out Power Automate Development Services. You may be surprised at how much they can improve your bottom line!
Get in touch
For more information about Microsoft Viva Topics Consultants or help with VIVA topics from a Microsoft Viva Topics Partner, don’t hesitate to get in touch! Based out of Redondo Beach, CA we are trusted by global businesses to deliver intranets, portals and experiences that truly engage.
Call: (310) 694-3844
Fax: (310) 388-1401
Our awards and competencies
6th Street Consulting named among RCP's Top 200 Microsoft Solution Providers of 2017.